A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Bittenbender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Bittenbender is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Bittenbender, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bittenbender graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Bittenbender has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Eleanor Bittenbender MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Bittenbender practice?
- Dr. Susan Bittenbender has 1 office location.
- Dr. Susan Bittenbender practices Dermatology near Limerick, PA.