A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SUSAN BLAIR:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. SUSAN BLAIR is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. SUSAN BLAIR, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. BLAIR graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. BLAIR has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BLAIR accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 30 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. SUSAN BLAIR practice?
Dr. SUSAN BLAIR practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.