A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Blair is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Blair, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Blair has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Blair MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Blair practice?
- Dr. Susan Blair has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Blair practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.