Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.0

|  A Horribly Rude Woman When It Mattered Most  |  show details
by Jane Y. on Jul 30th, 2013

I am not a current patient of this doctor. In fact, it has been more than 15 years since I was a patient. But I still feel compelled to share my experience. This doctor was my OB when I had my son (who is now 15). She was horrible to me and I was too young to confront her about it. She seemed nice enough until labor. During labor she turned into a horrible witch, making shockingly rude comments the entire time. I was so shocked by the first comment that I thought I must have misheard her. But the comments did not stop. She basically was telling me to stop complaining and "oh come on now . . . shut up" any time I whimpered or said it hurt. I was NOT being a difficult patient. I was not overreacting or being the least bit disruptive during the delivery. This woman ruined the experience of delivering my son. I never told anyone about it, but I am older and wiser now. The memory of my child's birth is tainted and it still bothers me to this day. Don't let this woman do the same to you. If she starts getting rude, confront her immediately. I wish I had.