Dr. Susan Blue MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

November 28th, 2016
There is no one better, more accurate, more through, and reassuring than Dr. Blue. She was my doctor 42 years later I'm looking for the best evaluation and I know exactly where to go, back to her. There is no one else I would trust.

November 28th, 2016
There is no one better, more accurate, more through, and reassuring than Dr. Blue. She was my doctor 42 years later I'm looking for the best, I know exacty where to go, back to her.

May 3rd, 2016
Do NOT Recommend
I've never submitted a review for anything before. We all have our good and bad days. My experiences with Dr. Blue and her staff have been such that I can't justify as being just one bad day after another. It took a month for my first appointment. Considering this is a doctor's office, I didn't feel my appointment scheduling and office wait time to be excessive. However, Dr. Blue lacks bedside manner, expression/emotion and is very rude. Aside from her receptionist, her staff is equally unfriendly and lacking professionalism. I've tried to keep an open mind and focus on her 40+ years of neurological expertise but ... there is no way I will allow myself to continue to be treated so disrespectfully. I would never recommend Dr. Blue and/or her staff.

April 7th, 2016
Best of the Best
The best of the best. My family and I are blessed to have her as our neurologist. She is amazing and shares research in areas appropriate to our diagnosis. Visionary in the medical community. Always ahead of the field with state of the art treatments.

October 19th, 2015
Very disappointed, terrible bedside manners, always rushing
Terrible bedside manner. Waited a very long time to see her only to be rushed out the door. I still have so many unanswered questions and I am not doing well. Must wait two more months for another neuro doctor.

September 28th, 2015
STAY AWAY
Rude staff, long waits just to be rushed out after a quick visit.

September 28th, 2015
Wait was ridiculous. Terrible bedside manner and they bill for outrageous office visits. 1 hour plus when doctor maybe sees you for 5-10 minutes!

April 28th, 2015
Love her great Dr.

December 30th, 2014
Dr. Blue is thorough, patient, caring and kind. I first saw her when I was younger. Her bedside manner, ability to communicate medical details and follow up impressed me. After many years, she was my first and only choice when told I needed a neurologist. She was once again thorough and accurate. I am now symptom free.

November 24th, 2014
Terrible bedside manners
I was shocked I waited so long for my appointment to be rushed by this doctor. She didn't want to answer my questions and was in and out. I Am very upset with this doctor. She has terrible bedside manners.

May 13th, 2014
Dr Susan Blue
When I first started seeing Dr Blue, she began treating my illness which made me feel more sure of my self. She is excellent and kind.

May 6th, 2014
My favorite Doctor: Dr Susan Blue
I have seen Dr Blue several times. She always treats me as her most important patient. She is patient and kind. She does not rush with me and explains everything to my understanding. She is an excellent physician and does not rush her care.