Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Blydenburgh
Dr. Susan Blydenburgh, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in West Chester, PA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Preventive Medicine. Dr. Blydenburgh is affiliated with Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Chester County Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Blydenburgh has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Susan Blydenburgh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, PA.
Dr. Robert Goldman
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Preventive Medicine
West Chester, PA 5.58 mi29
Dr. Richard Donze
West Chester, PA 6.31 mi37
Dr. Marielena Velez De Brown
Preventive Medicine, Residency
Wilmington, DE 7.19 mi