A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Boiko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Boiko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Boiko, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Boiko graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Boiko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Boiko MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan Boiko practice?
- Dr. Susan Boiko has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Boiko practices Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, and Pediatrics near San Marcos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See San Marcos Dermatologists, San Marcos Pediatric Specialists, and San Marcos Pediatricians.