Learn more about Dr. Susan Bonar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Bonar, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bonar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bonar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Bonar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonar graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Bonar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Research Belton Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kathleen Bonar MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Bonar practice?
- Dr. Susan Bonar has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Bonar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Surgeons.