Dr. Susan Boolbol MD Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

September 28th, 2016
Amazing!!! One of the best that I have met so far.

September 29th, 2015
professional, kind and compassionate doctor - i'm really lucky to have found dr. boolbol
dr. boolbol is the best - she truly cares about you, and it shows. i've been fortunate to have found her and mary (her nurse / assistant) here in nyc. i've never had any issues with the staff at beth israel or anything - all are professional and helpful. dr. boolbol is a truly a one of a kind, compassionate doc and human xoxo she is knowledgeable, passionate, and on the cutting edge (heh - wasn't meant to be a surgical joke, but.. : ) she is seriously "on it" like con ed, and i really appreciate her hard work and dedication. highly recommended - i trust her with my life! (literally! : ) thank you dr. b! <3

March 13th, 2015
Accepting new patients?
After doing an extensive amount of research on finding a breast doctor I was very disappointed to find out that Dr. Boolbol was only seeing surgical patients. Someone should be updating her profile on websites where it reads "ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS." Needless to say I am very disappointed that I won't be able to see her.

June 29th, 2014
Amazing Dr
Dr Boolbol is the most compassionate Dr I have ever seen . She spent a great deal of time with me explaining my options in great detail. She even called my husband and sister to explain the situation to them! I would highly recommend her.

December 1st, 2012
Getting a quick appointment is of the essence
I called the office on a Friday and told them of my diagnosis. Joanne put me on hold for 5 minutes and then gave me an appointment for Tuesday. Dr Boolbol was to be on a plane Tuesday evening. Joanne had me come in on monday to fill out the paperwork so the wait to see the dr would be minimal. I found Dr Boolbol and her staff to be sensitive, informative and thorough. Her staff gave my husband and I a pre-walk through and Dr Boolbol gave us a well written take home sheet which clearly outlined the alternatives and steps. Her wonderful nurse Mary has followed up with me several times for pre-surgical tests, procedures and any questions. Surgery date is rapidly approaching. Given the info the office has provided me with, researching the available amount of info on the internet, speaking with my obgyn, radiologist, internist and friend who has under gone this proceedure I feel well prepared to face whatever lies ahead.

May 24th, 2012
She is the most compassionate and caring doctor. Provided clear and comprehensive explanation, tremendous support and follow-up. Highly recommend her to all!

June 13th, 2011
i would never go back
the staff was horrible. what i thought would be a lunchbreak visit ended up taking 5 hours. When I commented that it is wrong for doctors to overbook, as patients also have busy schedules, she was rude and abrupt and told me to be grateful i don't have cancer. i would not recommend her at all.

April 17th, 2011
My first contact with her officeI
When you call her office you are so scared, you feel as though your life is over. Her assistant listens, you could hear from her voice that she is understanding. She makes you feel important she went out of way To obtain all the info for my consultation. I knew I was in the right place for my treatment. After meeting dr boolbol and her nurse I knew I would be ok. In today's world medicine is all about money. I did not feel that was the case in her office. Would recommend dr boolbol to any one who is dealt the cancer card

September 2nd, 2010
She is a wonderful surgeron
Dr. Boolbol removed a painful non cancerous growth from my breast. She had a great bedside manner and did a great job with my surgery. She made an incision where the areola meets the skin and you can barely see the scar. Best of all, my breast doesn't hurt anymore.

June 2nd, 2010
Dr Susan Boolbol is incredibly caring, thoughtful and knowledgeable. As a long time patient, I have recommended her to many people and they all agree that she's the best!

March 15th, 2010
Rude secretary
I telephoned to make an appointment and Joan or Joanne put me on hold for 20 minutes. I decided not to make an appointment and hung up.