Dr. Susan Borba Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Borba?

Terrific for young teens

Posted on July 5th, 2012

My 13 year old daughter is a patient of Dr. Borba and I couldn't be happier with the way she relates to both of us. It is obvious she has experience with young, active, athletic teens. Dr. Borba is easy to talk to and can communicate clearly with my daughter. She obviously understands all health issues with young teen girls and has the ability to speak with them at their level. The advice she gives my daughter (and me) is well thought out and given in a way that is easy to understand and follow.

Great Doctor & Staff

Posted on November 15th, 2011

We had not chosen a pediatrician when our son was born. Thankfully, Dr. Borba was the pediatrician on call when he arrived. She has taken care of our baby for the last 2 years and when our daughter was born we knew she would be her doctor too. Nicole is the absolute best at vaccinations and taking vitals, even on fussy kids. Four stars all the way.

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

Dr Borba and her nurse Nicole are wonderful. My daughters love to go to the Dr to see her. She is very caring and exellent with children.

Posted on February 25th, 2015