Dr. Susan Bornstein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 19th, 2016
she is a very good doctor

April 13th, 2015
Easy to talk to and thorough. I am post menopausal and looking for a practice or doctor that focuses more on gynecology , instead of obstetrics. Office staff is friendly,.
Good doctor, nice staff and was very satisfied with her care

February 4th, 2015
Very nice. Very gentle.

May 27th, 2014
Outstanding
Dr Bornstein has been my Gyn for over 15 years and to this day she still surprises me with how thorough she is in her evaluations of my overall health. She genuinely cares for the patient as a whole and gives me the confidence to know that when I have issues, she will do whatever is necessary to get to the answer. I know she will retire at some point in the future and I can't imagine finding anyone with the commitment level she has to her patients.

December 3rd, 2013
Grateful
Dr Bornstein really took time to evaluate me and my health concerns. She listened to my concerns and took appropriate steps to resolve my issues. I really appreciate her work in this field and we need more doctors like her.

April 17th, 2013
Had my one and only visit with this doctor after being referred to her by my primary physician. Waited over an hour before being called back. Staff gave no explanation of delay, no apologizes from the doctor either. Did not go back and just visited a different doctor for the first time today and first impressions have been so different. So glad I decided not to return to Dr Bornstein. Also informed my primary doctor of my unsatisfaction of the doctor she recommended to me.

November 19th, 2012
May cost you extra
Went in for an annual gyno exam (pap, pelv exam, etc.) and answered what I thought were first time patient questions from Dr. Bornstein to find out my history. She asked me about having children so I told her I been trying but I did not want to do anything at this time (currently having thyroid problem). She pushed more but I thought it was done when she said I just need to decide soon. She finished my exam and continued pushing infertility issues by giving me info to get my husband tested. I just took the info and left. Never followed through on any infertility testing but 2 mos later I'm billed $440 for an Infertility Consultation instead of my annual exam. Now I have to pay out of pocket because insurance won't cover. Called office and office manager said even if we talked about infertility for just 5 min, it's still a consultation. Be careful with this doctor.

June 25th, 2012
OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN
Dr. Bornstein is an outstanding physician. She is the best doctor I have ever been to. Even though she is my gyno., I wish she could be my general doctor. I love going to her. I completely trust her as my physician. She has helped my health tremdiously. I am a better person because of her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor.

April 18th, 2012
Worst Gyno experience EVER
Upon arriving the staff were all very nice and caring. Dr. Bornstein on the other hand, made me feel humiliated and was very rough with me to the point I actually cried and wanted to run out of the office. She left the room in the middle of my exam and had the door wide open with me lying there with my legs in the air. She then had multiple people coming in the room during my exam. It was not even a papsmear...just a general exam and I left bleeding and sore for a few days afterwards. Her remarks and lack of sensitivity to my problems and concerns made me feel as though she was trying to make this experience very uncomfortable for me. I've never in my life left after a gyno visit feeling as terrible as I did after leaving her office.

December 15th, 2011
No matter what time of day my appointment is I wait at least 30 minutes to an hour before getting into the room. Then I wait another 15 minutes to 30+ minutes. Her first appointment is at 9 am, she shows up at 9:30. She books to appointments per appointment time slot.

May 27th, 2011
Never experienced such insensitivity....
Insensitive and did not fully disclose all information to me about the cost of the test needed for my evaluation. When I was asking her questions, she told me that I was making too much out of it than was needed.