A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Bower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Bower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bower
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Bower, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bower graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bower has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical North Decatur
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lynn Bower MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Bower practice?
- Dr. Susan Bower has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Bower practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Norcross, GA.
See Norcross Psychiatrists and Norcross Geriatric Doctors.