Dr. Susan Bower Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Bower?

April 16th, 2014

Absolutely awful. She should not be practicing as a doctor. Very shady office system as well.

October 24th, 2013

Never on time, constant scheduling conflicts. Not sure why she is accepting new patients since she tends to be overbooked and running behind. After almost 2 years of seeing her, she still couldn't pick me out of a crowd. It seems like she doesn't look over my chart before I come in because I always have to remind her of my status/medications and who I am. She is nearly impossible to get ahold of because she has a secretary that handles all of her calls and scheduling. She is very quick to prescribe medications without doing the proper research of my history of side effects. On more than 1 occasion, she has had to pull out her iPad and WebMD the answers to my questions which are usually related to medications and side effects. This is mental healthcare. It is a very personal thing and a patient should feel some sort of connection/level of trust with their doctor and not just feel like a name on a paper. My most recent appointment with her was my final appointment with her.

May 3rd, 2017