Dr. Susan Boylan MD Patient Reviews

• Radiation Oncology Woodbridge, VA

• Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2016
Simply excellent experience, from front desk staff to therapist, nursing, dr Boylan and of course Chloe. Beyond my expectation.

July 10th, 2015
Very pleased with all of staff . Very thankful for all my treatments. Thanks again

July 11th, 2014
Everyone was very kind during a very stressful time. Much appreciated! The treatment was handled in a professional yet personal way. Enjoyed have the treatment team that I did. Thanks to all! Chloe was a great pick me up on those down days.

May 15th, 2014
Very professional staff but yet attentive to all my questions and needs, a family atmosphere. Will recommend to anyone needing this type of treatment.

May 2nd, 2014
Reply to Jan. 5, 2014
You’re welcome. I will take your comments as a thank you. Did you stop to think that MY speaking up about MY experience with this office helped your husband have a positive experience? You do NOT know what my experience has been during my cancer journey. Did your husband have a doctor laugh when his hair was thinning from chemo? Did your husband have a doctor refer to surgery as “lopping it off”? Did your husband have an additional radiation treatment session added and not be told about it until he thought all of his treatment was finished and then have Dr. Boylan scream, “WHAT DOES IT MATTER?” when confronted about the failure to communicate? I doubt it. You DID NOT walk in my shoes and you WERE NOT a patient. Do NOT judge me or tell me what I am doing or how I should feel. My experience was not your husband’s experience. I spoke up and your husband and others had a more positive experience than I did. That’s good enough for me.

March 5th, 2014
I'm very pleased with my treatment and the results I'm grandly appreciate it God bless

February 13th, 2014
I could not have come for treatment at a better place, Dr Boylan and all the staff are champions to me! Thanks to all.

December 9th, 2013
They are terrific!

November 26th, 2013
My treatment was excellent plus. Dr Boylan & staff always put patience first. Cannot say enough, however the radiation team. very dear to heart. They work tirelessly daily treating us with the upmost respect and wonderful care. Thanks to all.

October 5th, 2013
The care was excellent. The staff friendly and very professional. They made every effort to work with you on any scheduling problems which was apperciated.

October 1st, 2013
Everyone here was wonderful and very caring!

September 25th, 2013
Great!
This has been a great experience considering the situation. Everyone has been so helpful and so nice. They have been informative and attentive to my mother. I love the staff and the nurses and doctors. The nutritionist is also wonderful and helpful. Great wonderful people. And hearing the Christian music in the lobby is wonderful. Even the patients are so friendly and supportive. Thank you all so much. We were so blessed to have you all work so quickly for my mother. God bless you!