A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Braithwaite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Braithwaite, Internist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Braithwaite, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Braithwaite graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Braithwaite has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Shapiro Braithwaite MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan S. Braithwaite practice?
- Dr. Susan Braithwaite has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Braithwaite practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Durham, NC and Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Internists.