A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Brallier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Brallier is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Brallier, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brallier graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Brallier has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lynne Brallier DO is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Brallier practice?
- Dr. Susan Brallier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Brallier practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Crescent City, CA.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.