A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Brannon, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Brannon has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Brannon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brannon graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brannon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brannon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Brannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Brannon practice?
Dr. Susan Brannon practices Pediatrics near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Prattville, AL and Foley, AL.
See Montgomery Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Brannon, Dr. Suzy Brannon, Dr. Sue Brannon, Dr. Su Brannon, Dr. Suzie Brannon, Dr. Suzan Brannon