Learn more about Dr. Susan Branton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Branton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Branton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Branton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Branton, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Branton graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Branton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ann Branton FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Branton practice?
- Dr. Susan Branton has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Branton practices Surgery near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Surgeons.