Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Bratschi
Dr. Susan Bratschi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Tamuning, GU and Tamuning, GU. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Bratschi is affiliated with Venice Regional Medical Center, Bon Secours - Venice Hospital and University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Bratschi has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Susan Bratschi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Anique Bryan
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Luis Correa
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Miami, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Stephen Mallon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi48