Dr. Susan Braz-Martin MD Patient Reviews

January 13th, 2016
Very caring Dr. I would recommend her to any one looking for a great Gyn.

November 30th, 2013
repeated lack of care and awful experiences
I had a miscarriage and was prescribed no painkillers. I had to wait in the officer for over an hour in excruciating pain while pregnant women and babies were surrounding me. Was very unhelpful in finding appropriate birth control pills that didn't have symptoms like bloating and weight gain. Out of control uterine bleeding every month was never treated or rectified. Dropped me as a patient when I wanted a painful breast cyst drained. They do not do the procedure in office and no referral was given to me.

April 1st, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Braz-Martin is the best doctor I have found to discuss the possibility of my having an endocrine disorder. I've had doctors in the past brush aside my symptoms; Dr. Braz-Martin listened to everything I said and thoroughly discussed where to go from here. While I had to wait a bit, the staff and Dr. Braz-Martin were very apologetic. During the appointment she had an excellent bedside manner and made me as comfortable as humanely possible. Even when I move I would consider driving back just to see Dr. Braz-Martin.

March 18th, 2012
My only choice
Dr. Braz-Martin has been my OBGYN since I was 13. She found that I have a rare gene mutation. I am now 20, and have never felt more comfortable in an OBGYN's office. I can imagine her delivering my future child. She is smart, very knowlegeable and is very sincere. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an OBGYN. Her office is always busy so thats the only down-side, I've always had a long wait to see her. I think it is definately worth it though!

January 9th, 2012
varies...
I have had Dr Braz-Martin for about 5 years now. She is very soft spoken, polite and just generally nice. Her office hours are kind of inconvenient. She only has office hours Wed-Thurs-Fri not on Mon & Tues which are my days off, so it's sort of a hassle for me to see her. Waiting time varies also... sometimes it's very quick and you are in & out withing an hour and other times you are there for more then 2 hours! I also feel that some of the office staff are not quite as friendly as I think they should be. As far as getting call backs, that varies too. Sometimes I get a call back very quickly and other times it takes practically all day. And they are hard to get a hold of after 11am I find. But as far as Dr Braz-Martin goes I do think she is a great choice for an OB/GYN.