A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Briones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Briones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Briones graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Briones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Policarpio Briones MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Briones practice?
- Dr. Susan Briones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Briones practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.