Learn more about Dr. Susan Brister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Brister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brister
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Brister, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brister graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brister has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Catherine Brister MBA and MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Brister practice?
- Dr. Susan Brister has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Brister practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, TX.
See Round Rock Internists and Round Rock Pediatricians.