Learn more about Dr. Susan Brister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Brister is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Brister, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brister graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Brister has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brister accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Brister practice?
Dr. Susan Brister practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Round Rock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, TX.
See Round Rock Internists, Round Rock Cardiologists, Round Rock General Practitioners, and Round Rock Pediatricians.