Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Brister
Dr. Susan Brister, MD, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Pflugerville, TX, with other offices in Round Rock, TX and Georgetown, TX (and 1 other location). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Brister is affiliated with Scott & White Santa Fe Center, Llano Memorial Hospital and Scott & White. Dr. Brister has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Brister has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Susan Brister is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pflugerville, TX.
Dr. Aparna Vallabhaneni
Pflugerville, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Viswajyothi Mambapoor
Internal Medicine, Adult Care
Pflugerville, TX 0.23 mi25
Dr. Judith Enders
Pflugerville, TX 0.64 mi20