Dr. Susan Broner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Broner?

Patient

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr. Broner is extremely knowledgeable about migraines and was able to teach me things other neurologists have not. Her manner is super direct and she checks all other interactions when prescribing.

do not recommend

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

All smoke and mirrors. Bad follow up, the months she was "treating" me. She was hesitant to make any decisions without working with another doctor. Office computer system is terrible, thus communication is more complicated than it should be in this day and age. Just pay for a new system. This is a a one-doctor office, not a "headache center". She seemed to be "winging it" whenever I had an appointment with her. Everyone (other doctors) seems to know who she is, but they have never been treated by her.

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Very attentive. Excellent Doctor.

A role model, both to doctors and patients

Posted on December 30th, 2014

I'll never forget my first appointment with Dr. Broner, almost 10 years ago now. I brought a pile of records from my previous neurologist and put them on her desk. She pushed them aside, leaned over, and said, tell me about yourself. The records were only consulted at the end of a thorough hour-long visit. She not only listens to me, but she takes into account my lifestyle, personality, fears, and desires into her prescribing. I feel we are more of a team as we decide what to try next, adapting to life changes, symptoms, etc.... She also calls back promptly when I have questions and I feel she is always available if I need her. She is more than a great doctor, but also a role model in life to me. My migraines have never been managed better in my life, thanks to Dr. Broner.

Posted on October 16th, 2013

I think she is great.

patient of md

Posted on April 11th, 2013

Dr Bronner is an outstanding MD. Not only is she a very nice person with compassion but she also spends a great deal of time with you to ensure quality of care. I would refer anyone in need of treatment to her. I give her 4 stars !

One of the things I most miss about NYC is Dr. Broner

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

Dr. Broner is a fabulous physician - she helped me through a period of my life where I was experiencing severe migraines on a daily basis. She is brilliant, compassionate, thorough, diligent, knowledgeable, and invested in her patients. I highly recommend seeing her if you have unexplained headaches or migraines. She's the best!

Great Doctor

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Broner for about 6 yrs and she has helped me tremendously. She is very caring and professional. I would recommend her.

Posted on October 5th, 2010

Dr. Broner is absolutely wonderful. She is very thorough and very caring. I highly recommend her.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017