Overall Review

no change

September 19th, 2016
Thankful for her!
I love Dr. Brozena and feel very cared for as her patient. Seven years ago when I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy, my local cardiologist wanted to perform a procedure that I was unsure of. I saw Dr. Brozena as a second opinion and I immediately got a sense of her capabilities and knowledge. She told me the test wasn't necessary and that she didn't agree with some of the observations made by my local cardiologist. I am grateful for her honesty about my long term prognosis as well as her compassion. What an amazing combination. In addition, her nurses are by none #1! I am happy to drive an hour to see Dr. Brozena and her staff!

July 31st, 2016
She saved my life.
She is an magnificent human being and an outstanding cardiologist.

October 29th, 2011
I Love my Dr.!

June 30th, 2011
Outstanding doctor
Very caring manner. Did a very thorough examination and thorough background history. Recommended lifestyle changes before medication. Took time to answer all of my questions.

May 5th, 2010
Dr. Brozena is very kind and caring. She listens to everything you have to say in order to help you with a problem. When you leave her office , you always feel better and you feel confident that she has made the best decision for you.The nurses on her staff are excellent also.I am very comfortable with Dr. Brozena. I trust her implicitly. She will always have my recommendation when anyone asks for a cardiologist.

March 22nd, 2010
Brilliant with Great Bedside Manner
I don't feel it's necessary to praise Dr. Brozena's technical skills as a doctor. She is publicly hailed as being one of the leading cardiologists in the US. There is no doubt she is an absolutely brilliant doctor. But, she also unique because she doesn't fall in the all-to-common mold of a skillful and gifted doctor who has icy hands and an icy demeanor. Dr. Brozena is definitely a straight shooter, but she also manages to treat her patients with warmth and compassion. Also, she is one of the best communicators I've ever met. She can explain complicated concepts in 2 minutes to the most uneducated of patients (like me). She and her entire group of doctors, nurses and administrators inspire trust.