Dr. Susan Bukata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Bukata?

April 5th, 2017

Multiple Myeloma superstar

I was so pleased with my first visit to Dr. Bukata. She understands the need to treat diseased bone from MM differently, and plans her surgeries accordingly. Although I haven't had surgery yet, I am confident that kyphoplasty surgery with be performed in the safest possible manner.

October 12th, 2016

She was smart, knowledgeable but willing to accept the obvious truth that no one knows everything all the time (unlike many doctors), warm, and "engaged" in learning about my issues as she discussed the big picture and small picture WITH me instead of AT me. I felt "heard" and my sense at the end of the appointment was that she was on the team of exploring solutions with me. I had xrays before I saw her (standard) and then after meeting with her she sent me for particular xrays -- then she met with me again. It was refreshing to meet with an orthopedic surgeon and not have the feeling that the doctor was warming up the bone saw after saying hello. A real plus in not having to endure mansplaining.

June 29th, 2016

smartes doctor I have ever met. Figured stuff our no one had about what was wrong with my bones

September 21st, 2015

This doctor spent so much time with me on my first visit and when I had any questions later, her assistant was terrific about getting back to me. I couldn't have been happier.

July 9th, 2015

Really great dr

January 5th, 2014

Dr Bukata was hands down the worst doctor I have ever had. She has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever come into contact with. She also made a very vital mistake with my treatment that turned my entire life upside down. I would suggest anyone considering Dr Bukata, RE-consider.

July 11th, 2012

Terrible

I made an appointment for 8:30am, the earliest possible slot. There were maybe four patients in the waiting room and I still waited an hour and a half to see her for FOUR MINUTES. She did not apologize for the wait. Unacceptable.

July 20th, 2017