Dr. Susan Bukata MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 11th, 2016
She was smart, knowledgeable but willing to accept the obvious truth that no one knows everything all the time (unlike many doctors), warm, and "engaged" in learning about my issues as she discussed the big picture and small picture WITH me instead of AT me. I felt "heard" and my sense at the end of the appointment was that she was on the team of exploring solutions with me. I had xrays before I saw her (standard) and then after meeting with her she sent me for particular xrays -- then she met with me again. It was refreshing to meet with an orthopedic surgeon and not have the feeling that the doctor was warming up the bone saw after saying hello. A real plus in not having to endure mansplaining.

June 29th, 2016
smartes doctor I have ever met. Figured stuff our no one had about what was wrong with my bones

September 21st, 2015
This doctor spent so much time with me on my first visit and when I had any questions later, her assistant was terrific about getting back to me. I couldn't have been happier.

July 9th, 2015
Really great dr

June 26th, 2015
She shouldn't even be handling bedpans
I can't rate her low enough. She snickered when she told us our son had terminal osteosarcoma. She didn't like him because as a kid he was not overly polite with her - of course, he was facing the end of his life!!!!!!! She acted like a cold snake, with no warmth whatsoever when she told us it was over for him. Think again if you are even thinking of consulting this poor excuse for human flesh.

January 5th, 2014
Dr Bukata was hands down the worst doctor I have ever had. She has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever come into contact with. She also made a very vital mistake with my treatment that turned my entire life upside down. I would suggest anyone considering Dr Bukata, RE-consider.

July 11th, 2012
Terrible
I made an appointment for 8:30am, the earliest possible slot. There were maybe four patients in the waiting room and I still waited an hour and a half to see her for FOUR MINUTES. She did not apologize for the wait. Unacceptable.