Some ratings provided by DrScore.
She shouldn't even be handling bedpans show details She shouldn't even be handling bedpans
by Western New Yorker on Jun 26th, 2015

I can't rate her low enough. She snickered when she told us our son had terminal osteosarcoma. She didn't like him because as a kid he was not overly polite with her - of course, he was facing the end of his life!!!!!!! She acted like a cold snake, with no warmth whatsoever when she told us it was over for him. Think again if you are even thinking of consulting this poor excuse for human flesh.

Jan 5th, 2014

Dr Bukata was hands down the worst doctor I have ever had. She has the worst bedside manner of any doctor I have ever come into contact with. She also made a very vital mistake with my treatment that turned my entire life upside down. I would suggest anyone considering Dr Bukata, RE-consider.

Terrible show details Terrible
Jul 11th, 2012

I made an appointment for 8:30am, the earliest possible slot. There were maybe four patients in the waiting room and I still waited an hour and a half to see her for FOUR MINUTES. She did not apologize for the wait. Unacceptable.