- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Burgin is Excellent. Dr. Burgin has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Burgin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burgin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burgin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burgin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Burgin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan Burgin practice?
Dr. Susan Burgin practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and New York, NY.
See Boston Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Burgin, Dr. Suzy Burgin, Dr. Sue Burgin, Dr. Su Burgin, Dr. Suzie Burgin, Dr. Suzan Burgin