A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Susan Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Susan Burke is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Susan Burke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Susan Burke MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. M Susan Burke practice?
- Dr. M Susan Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. M Susan Burke practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists and Wynnewood Geriatric Doctors.