A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pattie Burnett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Springhill Surgery Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burnett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pattie Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pattie S. Burnett practice?
Dr. Pattie Burnett practices Anesthesiology near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pat Burnett, Dr. Patrice Burnett, Dr. Patricia Burnett, Dr. Patsy Burnett, Dr. Patti Burnett, Dr. Patty Burnett