A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Brewer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Brewer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Volunteer Community Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan C Brewer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Susan Brewer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Brewer practices Pediatrics near Martin, TN.
See Martin Pediatricians.