A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Ferguson is Good. Dr. Ferguson has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Ferguson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferguson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Ferguson practice?
Dr. Susan Ferguson practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Oakland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Ferguson, Dr. Suzy Ferguson, Dr. Sue Ferguson, Dr. Su Ferguson, Dr. Suzie Ferguson, Dr. Suzan Ferguson