A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Fox, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Fox, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fox has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Carol Fox FACP and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Fox practice?
- Dr. Susan Fox has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Fox practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.