Learn more about Dr. Susan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Lee, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan C Lee DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Susan Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Lee practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists and Roanoke Psychiatrists.