A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Lee, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan C Lee DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Lee practice?
- Dr. Susan Lee has 7 office locations.
Dr. Susan Lee practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Lexington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT and North Haven, CT.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Psychiatrists.