Dr. Susan Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Lee?

June 29th, 2017

Easy scheduling, got down to business.

I scheduled my first appointment through Mind Dynamics at 380 Lex and was paired with Dr. Lee. She was on time and quick to work through the necessary paperwork with me. She works fast and responded minimally to my thoughts as she took notes, and I can see how that could look like a lack of compassion to some, but it allowed for a thorough understanding of my problems in our limited time together which was my biggest priority. I felt listened to without feeling patronized, pitied, or judged.

December 15th, 2016

Cursory understanding of psychiatry supported by an archaic back office.

Dr. Lee does not practice she prescribes and bills...that is the limit of her skill set

February 26th, 2015

Stay away from Callen Lorde, Susan Lee and Anne Rousselot

Susan Lee, psychiatrist, and Anne Rousselot, therapist, are the worst providers in the world. I was being harassed by my housing agency. At the same time, my family abused me and then abandoned me. Dr. Lee and Anne made sure to give me bad care so that I had to be hospitalized. Dr Lee told me she will give me any medication I want for my bipolar. She never coordinated with Anne. That clearly didn't work, combined with the lack of support. Callen Lorde's license to operate should be taken away.

March 1st, 2013

Adult ADD

Susan Lee is by far the best psychologist i've had, and I have been going to different psychologists for over 20 years. She has been my doctor for the last 2 years and I believe she is at the top of her profession. Dr. Lee is serious and conservative about medication. She makes the time to listen and really is listening to what you say. I truly feel she is on my side.

March 19th, 2011

Disappointing

I was hopeful for a good outcome when I scheduled my appointment with a psychiatrist at Callen Lorde; however the psychiatrist I ended up with, Dr. Susan Lee, wasn't interested in care, compassion or even finding a correct diagnosis and/or medication plan. She was late getting to work because I saw her rush into the office ten minutes after my scheduled appointment time, and then spent barely 15 minutes with me. And this was our first appointment! I was truly disappointed in her care and feel bad for anyone else who is suffering from a mental illness that ends up in her office.

October 4th, 2017