A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Miller is Excellent. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Miller practice?
Dr. Susan Miller practices Family Medicine near Brenham, TX.
See Brenham Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Miller, Dr. Suzy Miller, Dr. Sue Miller, Dr. Su Miller, Dr. Suzie Miller, Dr. Suzan Miller