A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sharp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sharp, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharp graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Sharp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Carpenter Sharp DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Sharp practice?
- Dr. Susan Sharp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Sharp practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Psychiatrists and Kansas City Child Psychiatrists.