A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Taylor is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Taylor, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Contact Dermatitis
- Genital Warts
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Charlene Taylor MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Susan Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Taylor practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.