A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Carlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Carlin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Carlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Carlin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Adler Carlin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Carlin practice?
- Dr. Susan Carlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Carlin practices Pediatrics near Lakewood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Royal Oak, MI.
See Lakewood Pediatricians.