Dr. Susan Casady DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017
Never going elsewhere
Never going elsewhere. She has many years of great experience I know in the emergency room and urgent care and so her diagnoses skills are very high, also love how she takes care of all of my children and husband, I don't know why anyone would want to go anywhere else. I know she has 20+ years experience

May 2nd, 2017
Great Christian physician!
It's obvious to me that she loves her patients and has a passion to help them feel better emotionally and physically. I had some health problems that many physicians did not even spend the time to look into and she figured it out in a short amount of time because she spends time with me like nobody has ever done, highly recommend going to her

April 12th, 2017
Very thorough and compassionate
Dr. Casady is very thorough and took the time to truly listen to my concerns. She asked questions, took notes, and did some testing that other doctors never brought up. I was very impressed. She is independent, so the office and number of staff are smaller. She actually drew the blood for the tests herself, rather than sending me off to some lab. I really liked her. She also personally called me with my test results.

January 5th, 2017
This doctor refused to see me after I asked if it was still going to be an hour late because I have herniated discs and was in severe pain. Because I normally wait such a long time and it was hard for me to sit or drive or stand, I was trying to find out if she could not have me wait so long. Her office staff took it as a personal affront. Often when my kids were sick I was waiting for her to get done with long conversations with the patients before we were seen. Although Pleasant bedside manner she turns an appointment into a day long excursion. Glad I am now elsewhere!

October 23rd, 2014
The most compassionate doctor you will ever have!
Dr. Casady is extremely knowledgable, caring and compassionate! She earned my trust and made me a life long patient from the first time I met her. I can not say enough positive things about her, and I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family. She has caught 2 separate health issues my previous doctor had missed! If you want a doctor who TRULY cares, she's the one!

November 22nd, 2013
Not even worthy of one star
Dr. Susan Casady nor her recept. Marlene are worthy of even one star. They are both unprofessional, rude and dishonest. The office billed me for two office visits. I tried to get it straightened out several times. I never once used profanity nor raised my voice but they would not give me the courtesy to explain why they did this. So for an annual check up that is covered 100% I was charged. I paid it so it would not go to collections but they thought I would not question this extra charge.

September 27th, 2013
She's the first doctor I've ever had that has really spent TIME with me and asked questions and let me say what I think might be wrong before just assuming things. I think she's great and am so happy that I've found her!

January 23rd, 2013
you can't find a more caring physician in town. Spends great quality time with me and has uncovered health concerns which no other doctor has in my past. This is the first time I don't feel like a number. Very sweet. I feel very comfortable with her.

November 10th, 2014