A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Catto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Catto graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Catto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Catto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Catto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Catto practice?
Dr. Susan Catto practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Catto, Dr. Su Catto, Dr. Sue Catto, Dr. Suellen Catto, Dr. Susana Catto, Dr. Susann Catto