A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Cera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Cera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Cera, MD, PA is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cera graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cera has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Cera MD and PA is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Cera practice?
- Dr. Susan Cera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Cera practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL and Pompano Beach, FL.
See Naples Surgeons.