Get the facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), including symptoms, what exacerbates it, and doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Cera
Dr. Susan Cera, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Cera is affiliated with Physicians Regional Medical Center Pine Ridge, Physicians Regional Healthcare System-Pine Ridge and NCH Downtown Naples Hospital. Dr. Cera has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Cera has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....