A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Chamberlain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Chamberlain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Chamberlain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamberlain graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Chamberlain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Butler Chamberlain MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan B. Chamberlain practice?
- Dr. Susan Chamberlain has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Chamberlain practices Pediatrics near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Pediatricians.