Dr. Susan Chamberlain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Chamberlain?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Susan Chamberlain?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017

Trust them with anything!

March 17th, 2015

Prompt and thorough

Thorough, to the point and accurate. I love how your time is respected here, I've never waited more than 5 minutes, my last pediatrician, we waited up to an hour in the waiting room and then 15-20 morein the room waiting for the doctor.

May 29th, 2013

Dr chamberlain is an amazing doctor. I respect her and both of my children think she is great. However her office staff are awful. It is difficult to get a same day sick appointment. When you arrive in the office the reciptionist anounces your full name to everyone in the office and shouts to you through her window, rather than asking you to approach her. The billing system is highly unorganized. It may take up to 3 months after a visit to get a bill and then they tell you that you are 90 days past due! I have stopped taking my children to this wonderful doctor due to her ignorant staff.

June 24th, 2012

disappointed

May 3rd, 2012

Great doctor. She has a great relationship with my boys. They trust her. They are at ease asking her questions. She takes her time with my baby and always makes sure he is comfortable with what she is doing.We like her no nonsense approach to healthcare and child rearing. She gets the job done!!!We need more Drs like her.Highly recommended.

December 26th, 2009

I definately would recomend Dr. Chambelain,she is a very caring doctor and she listens to both the concerns of the children as well as the parents. I have 4 children and have never had any problems getting an appointment when needed and have never had to wait longer that 5 minutes to get while in the office. I love that she is so straight and to the point (a no nonsence doctor) she is not quick to push antibiotics like alot of other pediatritians.She is very dedicated to her patients.All my children have a good relationship with her.

September 1st, 2009

wonderful

I recommed Dr. Chamberlian She listens to the parents and works with them. I have found her to be friendly with the children and very professional. Go in prepared and you will have a great workign realtionship with your childs health care provider. Office staff. Since the move to the new office some of the staff has changed some are ok there have been bumps. The nurse ( the new young one needs more supervision each time she has seen my children she has made mistakes on bp reading) She needs to work on her bedside manner as well. But she is new and I would give her the bennefit of the doubt. The office workers a bit rash sometimes but I think they are working out the kinks. I can also recommed her partner Dr. Cadena. Mom of two

March 19th, 2009

Kinda Weird

It's kind of weird she asks you really personal questions and I really don't like it.

August 17th, 2017