A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Chapman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Chapman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Castle Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan H Chapman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Susan Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Chapman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kailua, HI.
See Kailua Obstetricians & Gynecologists.