Dr. Susan Chapman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 3 reviews

December 7th, 2016
I was looking for a new Ob/ gyn. I made an appointment, staff was nice. She came in, asked no questions about me, just did the exam and kinda left. Never looked me in the eye. I felt kind of ignored? Like a specimen maybe. Brrr. Never went back. I had high hopes.

June 28th, 2016
After years of pain and sickness and exhaustion, I found Dr. Chapman. Many doctors misdiagnosed me or simply ignored my plea for help! Dr. Susan Chapman never gave up on me and found the solution for my medical issues. Needing a major surgery with other medical problems was a difficult decision to make, but Dr. Chapman was patient, experienced, and understanding. She performed the surgery with expertise and was always available for my recovery care needs. This woman is amazing. Now I can live a much better quality of life without being crippled by pain and sickness! Thank You Dr. Chapman from my entire family and now I can be a more active healthy mother, wife, business manager, and friend.

July 3rd, 2011
shes the best
there is no one else better for the job. she saved my mothers life 3x and mine. The other dr's couldn't diagnose me or my mothers condition but she did right away. Shes a God sent.