A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Chobanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Chobanian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Chobanian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chobanian graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Chobanian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chobanian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Chobanian practice?
Dr. Susan Chobanian practices Otolaryngology near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See West Hollywood Otolaryngologists.