A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Chobanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Chobanian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chobanian
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chobanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Chobanian, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chobanian graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Chobanian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lee Chobanian MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Chobanian practice?
- Dr. Susan Chobanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Chobanian practices Otolaryngology near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See West Hollywood Otolaryngologists.