Dr. Susan Chobanian MD Patient Reviews

3.2

Great experiance
The staff was really nice, the doctor was very honest, and has light hands.

Excellent Doctor
Very Experienced Doctor, and amazing staff

Outstanding!
Today I went to see Dr, Chobanian for botox injections. Painless, fast and amazing! A+++

Excellent Doctor
Very Experienced Doctor, and amazing staff

Great experiance
The staff was really nice, the doctor was very honest, and has light hands.

Outstanding!

May 3rd, 2016
Had my rhinoplasty back in 1997. Dr Chobanian fixed my nose which was previously butcher by another doctor. Can't believe after so many years my nose is natural and beautiful. Still get compliments and no one even can tell I had plastic surgery😘😘

June 24th, 2015
YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED.
First I'd like to note that I am overly shocked from reading all the negative reviews previous to mine. I believe that these reviews are either false or just personal. I recently got a cosmetic rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Chobanian and I couldn't be happier from the results and my surroundings. From the day of the consoltation to after the surgery, Dr. Chobanian and her staff have been very caring and supportive. Susan is such a sweetheart and if for some reason she might have been moody, posting nasty comments is not a way to resolve things. There are many different ways to approach this matter. After all she is human and she does go through difficulties in life which is nobody else's business but hers. I think its just disgusting to post or discuss her personal matters on a review page. And as a matter of fact if she is straight forward, that is because she is excellent in what she does and honest about whatever it is she is talking about. In all honesty, my family and I are greatly satisfied with this doctor and recommend her to anyone that asks. My surgery results are beautiful. I was really scared before regarding the process of the surgery and the results but Dr. Chobanian provided me with comfort and promised me that it would turn out great and that I can trust her. Some of her staff were there as well comforting me and making sure I'm not nervous or scared. After my surgery, I felt amazing. She told me I look "GORGEOUS". I'd like to conclude that she did a beautiful job and my nose does look gorgeous indeed. My follow ups since then have been great because she makes sure nothing is wrong with the healing process and that there are no infections. I enjoy being in her presence. She always puts a smile on my face. I love her so much. I have no complaints whatsoever. Thank you Dr. Chobanian!

November 15th, 2012
got the job done
I had been seen with a couple of Dr.s fo for the same diagnos and I was given the run around. Dr. Chobanian went right to the point gave me treatment and within a month I was feelin 90% better. I can't thank her and her staff for accomodating me every time I called in.

September 5th, 2012
very bad result
I had a nose job and I had a very bad exprience with her she is full of herself she thinks she is the best and she does not care about you openion because I told her what I want it but now my nose looks so fake and I have a breathing problam

August 9th, 2012
An Artist!
She is an artist. Ask her what you want and how, and then just let her do her things. Remember this is what she does for living! out of 5-6 friends that have been operated by her, one of us decided that she wanted her nose exactly like this on picture. She advised he otherwise, saying that "that nose does not go with your features". She insisted. The nose came out exactly like the picture - But I am sure you know that it did not fit her features.

August 7th, 2012
eye lid surgery scare tissue....
Emediately after Dr. Chobanian did my upper and lower eye lids they looked pretty good. Natural, not too tight. I was pretty happy with her work. But after a few years I noticed that something was hardening and settling under my eyes, like hard bags. I went to see her about it and she tried to pretend she couln't see or feel them, but they were so obvious, she injected them anyway and lead me to beleive that she was desolving some fat that she had injected under my eyes at the time of my surgery. This went on for a couple of years, but I remained patient thinking she was getting rid of the bags with the injections. The other day I went to see her about them, because after 2 years they are still coming back. At that appointment she finally admitted that they, the bags, may be scare tissue from my eye surgery that has settled under my eye. She then tried to make me feel like I was over reacting and that the hard bags under my eye were my natural aging process, and nothing to do with her surgery. It was so confusing because she was all over the map trying to not take responsibility for the problem. She was really quite mean. She stormed out of the room like a spoiled child. Her professionalism and talent are questionable. Her staff was equally as mean as I left the office overwhelmed and confused. It was an awful experience.