Dr. Susan Chobanian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

May 3rd, 2016
Had my rhinoplasty back in 1997. Dr Chobanian fixed my nose which was previously butcher by another doctor. Can't believe after so many years my nose is natural and beautiful. Still get compliments and no one even can tell I had plastic surgery😘😘

June 24th, 2015
YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED.
First I'd like to note that I am overly shocked from reading all the negative reviews previous to mine. I believe that these reviews are either false or just personal. I recently got a cosmetic rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Chobanian and I couldn't be happier from the results and my surroundings. From the day of the consoltation to after the surgery, Dr. Chobanian and her staff have been very caring and supportive. Susan is such a sweetheart and if for some reason she might have been moody, posting nasty comments is not a way to resolve things. There are many different ways to approach this matter. After all she is human and she does go through difficulties in life which is nobody else's business but hers. I think its just disgusting to post or discuss her personal matters on a review page. And as a matter of fact if she is straight forward, that is because she is excellent in what she does and honest about whatever it is she is talking about. In all honesty, my family and I are greatly satisfied with this doctor and recommend her to anyone that asks. My surgery results are beautiful. I was really scared before regarding the process of the surgery and the results but Dr. Chobanian provided me with comfort and promised me that it would turn out great and that I can trust her. Some of her staff were there as well comforting me and making sure I'm not nervous or scared. After my surgery, I felt amazing. She told me I look "GORGEOUS". I'd like to conclude that she did a beautiful job and my nose does look gorgeous indeed. My follow ups since then have been great because she makes sure nothing is wrong with the healing process and that there are no infections. I enjoy being in her presence. She always puts a smile on my face. I love her so much. I have no complaints whatsoever. Thank you Dr. Chobanian!

November 15th, 2012
got the job done
I had been seen with a couple of Dr.s fo for the same diagnos and I was given the run around. Dr. Chobanian went right to the point gave me treatment and within a month I was feelin 90% better. I can't thank her and her staff for accomodating me every time I called in.

September 5th, 2012
very bad result
I had a nose job and I had a very bad exprience with her she is full of herself she thinks she is the best and she does not care about you openion because I told her what I want it but now my nose looks so fake and I have a breathing problam

August 9th, 2012
An Artist!
She is an artist. Ask her what you want and how, and then just let her do her things. Remember this is what she does for living! out of 5-6 friends that have been operated by her, one of us decided that she wanted her nose exactly like this on picture. She advised he otherwise, saying that "that nose does not go with your features". She insisted. The nose came out exactly like the picture - But I am sure you know that it did not fit her features.

August 7th, 2012
eye lid surgery scare tissue....
Emediately after Dr. Chobanian did my upper and lower eye lids they looked pretty good. Natural, not too tight. I was pretty happy with her work. But after a few years I noticed that something was hardening and settling under my eyes, like hard bags. I went to see her about it and she tried to pretend she couln't see or feel them, but they were so obvious, she injected them anyway and lead me to beleive that she was desolving some fat that she had injected under my eyes at the time of my surgery. This went on for a couple of years, but I remained patient thinking she was getting rid of the bags with the injections. The other day I went to see her about them, because after 2 years they are still coming back. At that appointment she finally admitted that they, the bags, may be scare tissue from my eye surgery that has settled under my eye. She then tried to make me feel like I was over reacting and that the hard bags under my eye were my natural aging process, and nothing to do with her surgery. It was so confusing because she was all over the map trying to not take responsibility for the problem. She was really quite mean. She stormed out of the room like a spoiled child. Her professionalism and talent are questionable. Her staff was equally as mean as I left the office overwhelmed and confused. It was an awful experience.

July 11th, 2012
I dont get it how their is soo many mixed reviews. I had a consultation with this doctor and she seemed very confident in her work. I wish i knew how real this reviews are because their is so many ppl that are happy and yet others say shes so horrible? anyone feel the same?

April 19th, 2012
very happy
I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU DR CHOBANIAN YOUR THE BEST!!. IM VERY HAPPY WITH NOSE SURGERY RESULT. YOU DELIVERED EXACTLY THE WAY YOU EXPLAINED...IM VERY HAPPY

April 9th, 2012
Best Doctor Ever!!!
Honestly, just by looking at her you could tell that she's a great doctor. When she speaks, you could easily tell how knowledgeable she is. I just turned 18 and she fixed my nose and pinned my ears. I'm MORE than happy with my nose. She did exactly what I asked for and made my nose look very natural. Besides myself, my mom, aunt, and 2 cousins have gone to her as well and our noses look completely different, so for those who say that she makes the same nose for everyone, that's not true. She makes sure your new nose fits your face. Those who think she's rude probably were offended when she told them their defects. YES. She's VERY straight forward and honest. But who wouldn't want to have an honest doctor? And no she's definitely not money hungry because she actually told me that my ears were not bad and that she sees no reason for me to do it. But she said she'll do it since that's what I want. It has been only 4 days since I got my cast off and I'm more than happy with my results! :]

April 9th, 2012
BEST PLASTIC SURGEON
IVE BEEN PATIENT OF DR. CHOBANIAN FOR OVER 10 YEARS.SHES PROFESSIONAL AND DELIVERS EXCELLENT RESULTS.

April 6th, 2012
Great Doctor, Quality Results, I would recommend her
I can't really speak for all these other reviews, but I had a pleasant experience with Dr. Chobanian. I was referred by a friend of mine who had her nose butchered by a different doctor, and later had Dr. Chobanian fix it. I brought pictures of the type of nose I wanted to the consultation and the doctor told me it would be no problem. After the swelling went down from the surgery, the result was absolutely perfect. My breathing is much improved and I love the appearance of my nose. I would recommend Dr. Chobanian to anyone that wants a quality result and a hassle-free experience.

February 4th, 2012
I was hesitant in writing a bad review because I didn't want to cause harm, but reading the other reviews, I think my opinion of this doctor might help others. We went in for a consultation the first time and waited for an hour when there was no one else waiting in the waiting area. We knew the doctor was there because we could hear her yelling and screaming in the background. My child at that moment got very scared and we almost left the room when they asked us to go in. After a while, Dr. Chobanian entered the room with a very unusual look on her face. In any event, we decided to do the surgery. The doctor and the staff were very nice and cordial until they got the money, preferably in cash. Unfortunately, after the surgery, when we realized that it was a very bad job and confronted her with it, she started yelling and using bad language. This was after we had waited inside the office for 50 minutes. After the fact, I found out that her crazy attitude comes partly from the unhealthy relationship with her ex-husband and partly from her mental instability, which I found out through other patients that had a similar experience with her. My advice to you is to be careful and find a mentally stable doctor.