A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Chortkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chortkoff
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chortkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Chortkoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chortkoff graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Chortkoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Crawford Chortkoff MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Chortkoff practice?
- Dr. Susan Chortkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Chortkoff practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.