A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Chortkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chortkoff
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chortkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Chortkoff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chortkoff graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Chortkoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Crawford Chortkoff MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Chortkoff practice?
- Dr. Susan Chortkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Chortkoff practices Ophthalmology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Ophthalmologists.