A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Christ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Christ is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christ
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Christ Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christ graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Christ has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Therese Christ MD is a female General Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Susan T. Christ practice?
- Dr. Susan Christ has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Christ practices General Practice near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville General Practitioners.