A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Christ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Christ is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christ
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christ Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christ graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Christ has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Therese Christ MD is a female General Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Susan T. Christ practice?
- Dr. Susan Christ has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Christ practices General Practice near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville General Practitioners.