A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Clack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Clack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clack
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Clack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Clack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clack graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Clack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Clack MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Clack practice?
- Dr. Susan Clack has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Clack practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.