A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Clack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Clack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clack
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Clack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Clack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clack graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Clack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Clack MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Clack practice?
- Dr. Susan Clack has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Clack practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.