A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Clack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Clack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Clack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clack graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Clack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Clack practice?
Dr. Susan Clack practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.