A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Clark-Frantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Clark-Frantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Clark-Frantz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark-Frantz graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Clark-Frantz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan E Clark-Frantz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Clark-Frantz practice?
- Dr. Susan Clark-Frantz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Clark-Frantz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Norton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cuyahoga Falls, OH.