A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Clifford is Excellent. Dr. Clifford has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Clifford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clifford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clifford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Clifford practice?
Dr. Susan Clifford practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Teaneck, NJ.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Clifford, Dr. Suzy Clifford, Dr. Sue Clifford, Dr. Su Clifford, Dr. Suzie Clifford, Dr. Suzan Clifford