A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Clifford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Clifford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Clifford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clifford graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clifford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Michelle Clifford MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Clifford practice?
- Dr. Susan Clifford has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Clifford practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Nephrologists.